Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 9 - Weigh-in day

I'm still sick.  In fact today there is an element of stomach bug that I'm feeling and oh boy, I really would like to NOT be stuck at home again tomorrow.  Yesterday went out for dinner for a friend's birthday and had a half-sandwich and a salad and a diet coke.  It was funny to hear the reaction from my friends that are used to my old ways.  In the old days I would have had a plate of bread and a pot of fondue at this place, as well as several mojitos.  And I might have shared some of the bread (MIGHT).  ;)   So a half sandwich with a salad and a diet soda was a big change.  And I had a bbq chicken breast and some bbq'd asparagus, corn on the cob and a small salad for dinner.  The thing I did NOT say no to was the fan-freakin-tastic chocolate cake with Guinnes/Irish Cream Gnosh frosting.  OMG.  I have no idea how many points but I ate it up. 

So, being sick I haven't been very active and add on the chocolate cake I was a bit worried to stand on the scale this morning.  But......I am now 4 pounds away from the next goal.  T minus 26 pounds and counting!!!

Ok, that's about all the excitement I can stand for now.  Going to go make some tea and watch football.

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, stomach issues adding up so I am not going to work tomorrow. More bed time which SUCKS because I get so bored. On the plus side? No boss. :)

    ReplyDelete