Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 6 Days 4 and 5 - Tired

I realize to write about being super mad and then not posting for 2 days after posting every day for over a month is probably not cool.  So I'm checking in to let you know:  I'm fine.  Was very tired yesterday and it probably has a lot to do with emotional exhaustion - I don't get mad often but when I do and have to deal with some of the stuff I was dealing with (life-changing, job-changing decisions) it makes me very tired.

Yesterday I did write a blog post, a short one but I guess I didn't post it.  I'll blame that on the red wine I was drinking last night.  Oh yes I went over my points yesterday.  Not only did I not walk but I had to sit for more of the day than usual (meetings) and came home and ate.  And sat.  And drank wine.  Now, this time of year is prime weather for me to want pasta and veggies and red wine.  And reading WW website I see that whole wheat pasta is the way to go, so I'm going to buy some, and I know that a cup of broccoli is zero points but red wine is 2 points a glass....and this girl loves red wine and not just 1 glass.  So I will have to plan better next time.  I used some of my weekly points up yesterday and without any exercise either yesterday OR today (yes, yet another day of it) I can feel it. 

However, today I did not go over my points (I coincidentally did not have wine) and so that's something.  I am still tired tho so I'm going to bed early and that will help me get up early and walk.  Because tomorrow is Friday.  And we all know that before we can get to the TGIF part (at my work) we have to get through the work day.  So my goal is 2 walks tomorrow.  2 miles.  One in the morning and one during the day.

This weekend I am going to scout a place to go walking.  Maybe I can get the roommate to go back to the lake with me.  That felt good!!  (Tiring but good kind of tiring.)

So, yeah.  I do not feel like I've lost any weight this week.  Even tho I started out so well on the exercise points, I'm still only at 10 for the week but that's better than a lot of my weeks previously.  Baby steps.  Which reminds me of my little motto....

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
(it's there to remind ME) g'night kiddies
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment