Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 9 Day 4 - Hump Day

Not much to say about today.  Was a busy day.  Feeling better.  Went to work and still worked 6 hours.  Came home and really wanted to curl up next to the cats and sleep in the sun.

But I had stuff to do so I'm settling for going to bed earlier than I have been.  Getting enough sleep is important.

Been a while since I shared what I ate and I came in under my points so here's what I had:

4 oz Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, blackberry
4 pieces of light string cheese
1 cup tomato 
Diet 7 up
2 cups Progresso Light Italian style vegetable soup
the last pack of Market Pantry (Target brand) cheese crackers
1 cup  lowfat cottage cheese
4 oz Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, vanilla
1 Jello Dulce Du Leche pudding cup (THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! and 1 point!)
1 vanilla coke zero
2 pieces Sara Lee bread
2 boca burgers (2 points each)
1 oz brandy (cause a friend came and gave me a GREAT deal on a bunch of booze, so 1.5 points is worth it)
1 cherry coke zero
1 Smart Ones Fiesta Quesadilla (4 points and great!)
one of my salads - 2 cups lettuce, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup cherry tomatos, 2 oz fat free feta, 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette (I need to get a new dressing, this is high in points)

And that's a lot of points, but for me?  It's 1 less than I get in a day.  And I will get less as the journey goes along.  But it's fine.  And I did some more calisthenics and weights for my arms, must remove the flaps. 

Meanwhile, I gotta go to bed.  Up to work again.  The great thing?  Boss is gone for a week.  :) 

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment