Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 9 Day 2 - The Hard Way

Yeah, so losing weight because you feel like crap is quite over-rated.  Well, maybe it's not even highly rated but yeah I am so ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I know I'm sleeping and getting rest and not eating all my points so I am sure to lose more, but the headache, body ache, generalized crappiness can go away ANY TIME.  Actually I do feel better.  Just not 100%

So today was a sleep, read, sleep, go to the nearest grocery store and buy basics and return to my divet on the couch day.  I got stuff for salad and soup and more of my Light & Fit yogurts and some Diet 7up (yeah, normally I'm not into that, but I was craving cherry 7up and now I just need to find some cherry flavoring to add to it - of I can just drink it and deal with it).

Tonight I will be having some more harvest stew (3 points per BIG bowl) and crackers and be very happy for my fuzzy blue robe and go to bed early.

I would assume I'm losing more pounds this week but I'm not counting on them being the kind of pounds that will stay off.  (but they still count!)

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment