Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 9 Day 5 - and it all started with a Big Bang *bang*

No, no bangs.  But I love that show.  It makes me laugh so hard.  And laughter is good for life.  Tonight's episode was about the character Sheldon wanting to live longer and doing what he has to do to make that happen.  Of course the outcomes are hilarious.  He eats brussel sprouts one night and farts everyone out of the apartment.  He tries to go running and falls down the stairs.  He eventually decides to make a virtual self and sends this robot around to his work.  

I think I'm doing better than eating only brussel sprouts and falling down stairs.  Today's menu included some very good spinach rigatoni (Smart ones) and I still have points left for dessert (pudding) and had a strange green drink (looked like mouthwash) that my roommate made with Midori (2 points) and Blue Curacao (1 point) and diet 7up (0 points).  

Sorry, I haven't been reading the magazines or the website recently.  Should have something by the weekend.  Meantime, keep tracking what you eat.  Remember to move.  And believe in yourself.  Laughter helps.  Being able to believe in your ability to do anything you put your mind to is priceless.

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment