Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend Update

Just a note:  one Gin and Tonic is 3 points.  And I very highly appreciate the weekly points...........
Vacation is awesome and I walked around and talked yesterday so I get exercise points for that.

The Jamaican food and rum, rum, rum and (splash) of coke or something x 2 and the G&Ts were fanfreakintastic but boy I just went right by that points limit.  Today's agenda will include walking at least and possibly some Wii time.

One day.  One pound.  (3 or 6 drinks) and at least One step at a time. 
~N

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how 3-6 drinks and one step at a time are both in the same sentence!? I'm sure you did fine over the weekend. You were aware of what you were eating and drinking and that is a hugh step. Now just to going back to good healthly foods, counting of points and exercise (I am also telling myself this after this weekend). Always remember that it is a lifestyle change and it is one step at time. Missed you and found a couple of more magazine for you! I've been cleaning.

    ReplyDelete