Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 5 - Weigh In day

So, I'm back.  I now know I need to go shopping for "Smart Ones" - they are good.  And I did pay close attention to my points.  The thing is, I drank a LOT on Friday and Saturday night (and am drinking rum tonight) but on this WW plan you get those weekly points if you go over.  (which I did go over on Friday night,  Jamaican food plus drinks was AWESOME and way over points)  BUT I also walked, every single day.  And I can tell you it started something so I will walk again tomorrow....and maybe walk the next day.

The thing I learned the most this weekend was that sometimes stuff comes up you don't expect and it can stress you out but it does not have to mean throwing out the entire plan.  That is what life is all about.  Dealing with the unexpected.

And....I lost 2 more pounds.  I'll look again in the morning, since I weigh in the mornings (and I didn't weigh this time till I got home to use my scale).

So, just think what this next week can bring.....exercise and no drinking like a maniac every night.  (she said, sipping her rum and diet cherry Dr Pepper for 2 points).

One Day.  One Pound.  One step at a time.
~N

1 comment: