Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 3 - Lunch Meetings

Had meetings throughout the day and not enough time to realize how hungry I was till I got home.  Which isn't a bad thing.
One of the meetings served lunch.  BUT, it wasn't pizza!!  Healthy veggie sandwich and a fruit cup.  And a diet Pepsi.  (I know, soda is not good for me but I like the the taste)  I pretended I didn't even see the Oreo cookie in the box.
Have a blog post brewing about honesty and how it's vital to this process but I have a full evening so will post that tomorrow.
Still counting the points and not going over.  Finding that Crystal Lite is really one of my very favorite ways to fill up during the day.  It's a good way to stave off snack cravings.
Ok, tomorrow is Friday so we'll see what kind of post I put up after what is historically my hardest day at work...
One day, one pound, one step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment