Saturday, August 14, 2010

Week 2 day 6 - new scale

Ok, so I told you I brought a new scale home.  It's from work.  It goes back Monday morning and I am buying this scale.  It's a digital scale and unlike the other one we have just gives you 1 number (instead of wavering between numbers while you stand hoping for a good one).  However, my roommate stood on both scales today and noted that both of them vary depending on where you stand and how you stand on them.  I'd like to know how exactly to stand so it's lighter so that the next time I'm at my doctor's office I can save myself that humiliation....

But anyway, I stepped on this scale and....guess what kiddies.....I am now 10.5 pounds down!!!!!!  I did it twice and then did a happy dance!!!  4.5 pounds to go to my first goal!!! 

I will not go out and celebrate by buying myself a big cheesy omelette.  I will however go get an iced coffee from Starbucks (still looking the points value up on that) and I bought Egg Beaters' Egg Whites and I am going to make myself a mushroom omelette with a little bit of cheese. 

And since it's hot today I'm stayin inside (A/C) and I have the Wii.....  Yes.  This is a better week than last week and next week will be better still.  Drinking more water was my goal this week and I have done that.  Daily.  I'm more able to identify my hunger as hunger vs emotion and that is making a difference.  Next week's goal will be to start consistent (3x a week) exercise.  I'm aiming low to start with.  Goal of 10 minutes per day for 3 days out of the week. I can do this.

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment