Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 4 Day 4 - I got nuthin

No, really. I got nuthin.  I am quite focused on several things including work, getting ready for a short vacation this weekend and the medical issue that won't go away so I don't really have anything to blog about.
I can say that I am loving the magazines, I am getting better at having more snacks throughout the day and finding what fits for me in this long term plan. 

I'm changing my old habits and I know from previous experience that  have to make this whole thing something that I will actually want to do and follow through with.  I can't put myself on anyone else's plan but my own.  Because I'm not losing anyone else's fat, I'm losing mine.

We'll see how tomorrow turns out - I'll be packing for a trip on Friday and highly unlikely I'll be near this blog until Sunday night.  In the meantime kiddies just keep counting those points, logging that food and remember:  you can do it, just take it....

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

3 comments:

  1. ok, I made one of the weirdest dishes for dinner tonight. Must go to the store when I get back on Sunday. Just a friendly note: sweet peppers, onions, garlic, Chik'N Strips with cherry tomatos and sprinkled with lemon juice might sound good but it's not really. It was ok, and I added low fat mozzerella (because I needed the points and god-help-me I wanted cheese) and a little salt but still, very strange dish. Sunday I shall shop and try out some recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my next step now that I feel confident about writing things down and tracking on the website. I need to actually start shopping for better things and on Sundays or some day, putting things out in zippies (ziplock bags) portions and stuff. I have to plan ahead better. Have a great weekend!! I was gone for almost a week, and when I weighed this morning, I am the same weight as 2 weeks ago at weigh-in. RELIEF!! I was sure I had gained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you!!! See now that's a good thing. Not what you want exactly but not what you'd feared. I didn't exercise worth a crap all week, until tonight when I did Wii Bowling and Wii Golf but still need to do more. One at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete