Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 4 weigh-in day. Snoopy.

I DID IT!!!

Yes it means what you think it means.  It means I went through this whole entire sucky week (that is still happening today I might add.....) and felt like crap on a stick and way, WAY overate at a potluck and didn't exercise anything like regularly and then stepped on the scale today and I am T-minus 15 pounds.  I cannot tell you how happy I am right now so Snoopy has to tell you for me.  Today's goal is to try the Wii Yoga.  And to remember that I CAN DO THIS. 
(and believe me, if I can so can you)

ps.  only bad thing about this weigh in....lost another daily point.... but then I looked at my average daily points and see that I'm already eating 2 points less so this gives me a chance to find those lower numbered foods and MOVE more.

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!!!!!! You have been a great inspiration to me -- so much that I got my points tracker out, looked thru recipes and started this morning on following your example. Doing it a day at a time. Have some muffins that I just made and bringing one in to work for your evaluation - one 1 point each. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so so excited. And get this...I did 30 minutes on the Wii. I am determined to figure out how to do the balance stuff. And I think the hula hoop is probably NOT supposed to make my knees move that much. 1 point muffins?! Bring it on and I will have to check out some recipes in the book Laurie gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had one for a snack this afternoon - tastey! Even Dale said it was good. But then we started laughing - when did you decide to eat muffins with 3 g of fiber and 6 g of protein and think they were good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....it all depends on what flavor is in said muffin. put some lemon in it and I'll eat it like a tic tac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing it has lemon zest, shredded apple, chopped dates. . .

    ReplyDelete