Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 13 - Weigh In Day

It's official.  31 pounds down.  :)  And I went and celebrated by going to one of my favoritest places, an Arabian restaurant.  YUMMY.  Veggie mezza is:  hummus, tabouleh, veggie grape leaves, falafels, fresh bread.  I had a mint tea and a glass of red wine too.  I had coffee for breakfast.  I wasn't hungry for most of the day and then when I did get hungry we were going out to dinner.  Lucky for me the veggie mezza is small portions.  But it's a lot of portions.  So I know I haven't gotten over my points for the day, but I haven't gotten my exercise in. 

I need to start figuring exercise into the picture. 

But for now I'm gonna be happy cause I'm OVER 30 DOWN!!!!!  

One Day.  One Pound.  One Step at a Time.

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment