Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 10 Thursday - Snap, crackle, pop

So, I have been neglecting this blog.  I am sore this week.  Went to chiropractor yesterday and yeeeeeow did he crack some stuff, the lower back stuff felt fantastic but when he got to my middle/upper back and my neck I was seein' stars.  I felt GREAT (and my sinuses actually drained after the neck one...how weird is that?!) but now I'm sore again.  The good thing is I go back to the chiro tomorrow.  3 days a week will help me.

And I have gone out to dinner twice this week.  The 2nd time we just got food and brought it home but while I was watching the portions I have not gone down...in fact I'm up 1...  and my sinuses are killing me and resulting in not sleeping well.  I bought a flush system (not the Neti Pot, but related) that is effective.  It is not something you'd do in public or you'd do without feeling humiliated.  But it works. 

So yeah sore and not in the game.  Still counting points every day but not feeling close to 30.  But absolutely still on my way.  Nearly there. 

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

1 comment: