Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week 11 - *yawn* up too late

Did good today.  Felt better.  And tonight came home and the roommate made a bowl of Pho soup.  Have you ever had this?  I love it.  It's Vietnamese noodle soup.  Basically its chicken stock + tofu (or chicken) + green onions + portabella mushrooms.  Bring to boil.  Add noodles + cilantro.  Turn off heat.  Put in bowl and add fresh bean sprouts, basil and a squeeze of lime.  I add chili sauce.  MMMM  Made me feel better.

I know that this weekend will help me get over the hump and next week I'm looking forward to feeling like me and getting active.  Pretty sure I'm right about the same weight I was last week but the fact that it hasn't gone up is good.  I'm looking at little things here kids. 

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment