Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 12 Day 5 -

Dear Diary.  Oh wait.  Wrong blog.  LOL.  Kidding.  Sometimes I feel like this is my confessional.  It is my confessional actually.  Last night I was talking about accountability on here and it's true.  I think about what I'm going to have to blog about when I make the decision to eat or not to eat something during the day.

Today I did go over on my daily points. By 1 point.  But I also had a donut (gasp!) today.  And lemme say - a fat person just having ONE donut is a victory indeed.  Just ask Homer. (Simpson)  So yeah I would have been totally fine but we decided to get Thai food for dinner and I did NOT measure the rice.  I know better.  And I'm getting better.

So, all the usual suspects today:  Dannon Light & Fit, cherry tomatos, Sandwich thins with tofurky and swiss, Campbells Select Light soup (that's a LOT of soup for low points), cheezits (it's a lot easier to just eat 14 now than it was the first time I counted them out), a donut (yeah...7 points.....NOT worth the points, really), Tom Yum Soup, and some sort of other stuff that I can't remember but had tofu, veggies, spices and rice.  I think that really I can pretty much do without rice in my diet anymore.  I used to eat it all the time.  Now?  Seems like wasted calories to me.  (YAY ME, that's a big change in my thinking)

So, this week has felt better than last.  And I'm hoping that since the pain is getting better I will be able to start getting exercise in again.  Something small.  Maybe that list I put up here a while back...walk 5 minutes and do 2 minutes of something else (probably not jumping jacks with my back... but maybe some Wii)

And drinking more water.  I know that for sure because well...cause I have to get off my butt more to go pee!  Ok, TMI moment over.  Janice, I haven't made those muffins yet....I'm thinking since there's no big crazy parties this weekend I might break out the cooking.  (LOOK OUT!)  It's ok, I have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen just waiting. 

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment