Monday, May 14, 2012

OH. MY. GOD.

Ok, so this week is the week I'm doing the Planet Fitness 30 minute work out.  It's like Curves.  Without the cattle caller.  I HATE the steps.  HATE them.  HATE THEM!   But I did them.  All 20 stations.

You start with the step.  It's basically a purple step that has a handle at one side and you step up and off as many times as you can for however long the light on the wall is green.  And that alternates with machines that work on all your muscle groups - arms, legs, and finally a crunch/abs machine that made me want to cry by the time I was done.  Each station you do as many reps at as you can in the time that you're given - it's more than a minute, but I'm not sure how long.  And did I mention I HATE the steps?  Yeah.  That means they are good exercise.....

And I did them.  I had yesterday off from the gym or exercise.  And back at it tonight.  That icky feeling from the salad or whatever it was lasted till this morning.  NOT a good feeling.  So I was happy to have the Medifast today.

We shall see how I do in 2 days at this 30 minute thing.  By the time I left tonight (hubby went too and did it) I wanted to just lie down and moan for a bit.  Here's hoping by the end of the week I don't loathe those purple steps.

But no matter what - I'm gonna keep trying.

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment