Sunday, May 13, 2012

oh my aching....

Ok, well I did it.  Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday = gym.  35 min on treadmill.
Wednesday = walk for 20 min
Saturday = 30+ min (I didn't count) weeding in the yard.

And I am SORE!  But it's a good kind of sore.  The kind that reminds you that your muscles really are still there.    I'm not sure if I'm going to the gym today or not.  This week my plan is to try the 30 min workout that they have that is similar to Curves.  You do as many reps as you can on whatever station you are in, for 1 minute, and then move on.

And we are in a new set of 10s on the scale.  Give or take a pound of water that seems to come and go (man I drink a lot of water!) I'm well on my way. Yesterday I ate something that must have had dairy in it or something because my guts are complaining loudly today.  I had a yummy salad at a local restaurant - had lettuce, tomatos, corn, black beans, avocado, tofu (they substituted this at my request because I asked for no cheese), cilantro and some slivers of tortilla chips.  I think it was the salad dressing - I am not sure but I'd guess it had dairy in it.  Whatever the case I am fully paying the price today.  I feel like Violet from Willy Wonka.  *groan*

But that's one week down.  Gotta keep the focus up.  Medifast is still helping with the small frequent meals.  And now I just have to learn how to order food when we go out (I think that besides asking for no cheese I would have been better off asking that they put any dressing they normally add to the salad on the side so I could manage it).  Just gonna take practice.

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment