Thursday, March 3, 2011

Your Cheatin' Hearrrrrrrt

so, I've been home sick for 3 days now.  First day I slept.  Watched netflix on my laptop.  And slept.  Then yesterday I cleaned out the refrigerator and started in on my office.  The fridge is where I've been going for my cheating addiction - cheese.  Every few days I'd been sneaking a slice of cheese or two.  And there was a bag of cinnamon Jolly Ranchers hidden in plain sight on the counter.  Every day or so I'd take 1 before bed. 

Yesterday I decided I need to un-sabotage myself.  I threw out the cheese, candy and bread.  And pretzels and chips. 

And I survived. 

The more I set myself up for success, by surrounding myself with other choices the better I'll do.  And I know that I'm going to pass that minus 40 mark.  Soon.  :)

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment