Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25 - focus forward

So I am going to be 40 on Saturday and have not done a damn thing to keep track of my eating and exercise at all in the last 2 weeks.  Honestly I've been focused on getting ready for a birthday party and vacation.  I stood on the scale yesterday and said some words I'll not post here.
Yeah, I know exactly what I need to do and I'm not doing it.  I'm using every single excuse in my head to not do what I need to do - drink more water, move more and repeat.  The thing is I'm not doing terribly bad with what I'm eating (ok, cheesy fries from Jack in the Box?  HORRIBLE for you but I wanted them after spending 3 hours trying to find my ITunes playlist that I'm using Saturday night and disappeared magically from my laptop after an "upgrade".....).  But I know the combo that works.
And I only have me to look at to get back in the getting in shape zone.
So I promise me and you that I'm going to log my foods online tomorrow.  And I'm going to do at least, LEAST 10 min of moving/exercise.  And I'll meet you back here tomorrow night to tell you how it goes.
Did I mention tomorrow's my last day of work for a whole entire week??!!!  Yeah.  Good things.

One Day.  One Step.  One Pound at a Time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment