Friday, January 14, 2011

1/14/11 - FRIDAY

Oh Friday you have never felt better.  Actually last week was so bad that even Friday night sucked for me, and that's not at all normal.  However this week I was able to find balance and got stuff done AND worked on my healthy plan. 

I have decided to give the Medifast products 2 more weeks and a lot more spice pick-me-ups.  And if I find I just can't stand it I'm moving on.  Today I went to a deli just down the street from work and bought a big salad and a half veggie-sandwich.  I am hooked on McDonald's oatmeal and fruit.  Warm goodness.  Not a big bowl.  (I haven't a clue how many points it is so I suppose I should figure it out) and since I've been sick for MONTHS now I'm having OJ every day.  I am also currently going thru a sugar-free Red Bull every day, just to keep awake.  Yes, I know, the response to that is usually "GROSS" but lemme tell you - the ad doesn't say "it gives you wings" for nothin'....

I have not followed through on the nightly tradition/habit of exercising.  Think it's probably because I'm waiting for the roommate to start it first.  But I have to be the one to do it.  So tomorrow I'm going on a walk.  Ok, it's going to be at the mall and it's for stuff for my birthday and mini-vacation, but it will still be a walk and I shall make it count.  ;)

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment