Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/11 Quack

The Oregon Ducks only lost 1 game this season.  It was the very last one so it was kind of a stinger.  But it was a great game. 
I love football and my team is the San Francisco 49ers.  They lost a lot more than 1 game this year but I still like them. And the Boise State Broncos are my college team.  They lost a key game because the kicker "shanked it" at the last minute.  That would be a long ride back home. 
Today I took the first step back to good health.  I took not one but 2 10 minute walks.  And I did indeed eat my (gross, disgusting, NOT AT ALL CHEESY BURGERS) MediFast food. 
I made the time to walk.  Twice.  And I did pretty good on the food thing - I haven't logged on weight watchers yet so I need to see where I am with points but I'm at least sure I did what I was supposed to do.  Moved.
And I won't give up.  I promise myself.  And you.  And tomorrow I'll do it again.
One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment