Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 16 Tuesday - gutting it out

My tummy hurts.  Not sure why exactly but I woke up early (before 6) with a stomach ache.  Almost felt like I'd had too much of a pain medicine.  And I believe I've covered the food as pain control part of my coping mechanism and today was a combo of pain control and anger control...yes, work related anger control.

I will say that I handled my work frustrations better, I did eat a calzone for lunch....whopping 12 points on that baby.  And I am out of points now, but I am ok with that.  And I was able to deal with the thorny office politics issues (and by deal I mean kick some ass and do it so well that they say thank you when I'm done) and come home and sink into my slippers and fuzzy robe. 


Watched Biggest Loser tonight and was once again inspired by the way that extreme exercise can sculpt people.  Elizabeth lost 8 pounds in a week....and is below 200 now.  She's the one that was asthmatic at the beginning and had to be taken by ambulance when trying to get on the show.  And here I sit on my couch.....

The only thing stopping me from getting my ass in gear and LOSING my ass more quickly than I am is me.  So, let's see what I choose to do with myself.....

One day.  One pound.  One step at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment