Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 14 day 2 - the insanity! the madness!

In case you've been lucky enough to live away from the news it can be no guess to you as to what today is in America.  Today is the final day of a season of money (outrageous amounts I might add) spent to elect a new congress.  Elections in America are always ... special.  A slice.  I am always glad when they are done.

So today we finally get to have tv without the mud slinging.  And soon enough the internet and everyone can go back to getting along and having different opinions.  I don't need the angst and craziness.  I get enough  of that at my work!

There, I feel better.  So, I was good today.  Except I didnt record my food on the weight watchers website.  But I did record it in a file and will put it in probably tomorrow morning.  I was good.  Back to the same old same old - some smart ones, soup and cheezits, snack pack and soup and sandwich at home.  Unfortunately I had a big project at work that got me stressed out and not paying attention to how I was sitting and moving and so by the time I got to the chiropractor I had some sort of pinched nerve in my shoulder.  Super painful.  The chiropractor helped but it's still not fixed now.  Will be headed to bed with some pain killers.

Ahh getting old.  It's not as neat as you'd think.

So yeah,  that's my random post for today.  I hope you all survived the day wherever you are.  Jessica, if you're reading this on your trip across and around the world - I ENVY you!!!

One Day.  One Pound.  One Step at a Time.
~N

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole. Sorry I am behind in reading your blog. I am in NZ right now and I can't get enough of this place. Every day is a new adventure. So many things to see and do. I hope you are well. Love reading the blog and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete