Thursday, July 5, 2012

That Funny Feeling

So, when did I start going to the gym?  Cinco de Mayo.  And I haven't gone as consistently since a week or 2 ago.  But today I actually caught myself ENJOYING the time on the treadmill.  I think it was at minute 15 (about 10 min before I hit the wall that waits at 25 when I want to lie down).  And I'll have to see what music it was on the playlist but I looked down at the time and said "oh hey wow that went fast".  And I was alone with my thoughts with just my feet pounding to the beat and nonsense on the bank of tvs in front of me.

So that was 2 months ago, when I joined up, and that meme that I found said it would probably take 12 weeks to see a difference.  :) 4 more weeks to go.  And I'm still not looking at the scales.  At least until I'm done with my class.

Yup, this is working.

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment