Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cool, Clear Water

Man today was rough.  I did NOT want to keep going when I got to 30 min.  But I wasn't through my playlist (because I am crafty I made it last an hr with the goal of eventually lasting an hr) so I kept going for 40 min with a 5 min cool-down.  I am thinking that after a month of this - 3 times a week at least - Heart Attack Hill is going to be a piece of lemon meringue pie.

Mmmmm pie.  I need dinner.

Gonna be a short post.  I stuck to the program today and I get tomorrow night off from the gym.  :)

Oh!  DUH.  I forgot!  I  got an e-magazine from my health coach with Medifast (free, I don't pay her, she's awesome and she checks in on me and sends me info - it's great!) and one of the articles in it is about water and I was going to talk about that.....so not so short post!

I'll just link it here but I've got to say - drinking more water always helps me when I'm hungry or tired or hot (say after working my a$$ off at the gym) and I use the water enhancers that they advertise in the article.  It's like the little packets you can get of Crystal Lite.  Good especially if you don't have access to yummy tasting water.

So, take a look, and have a glass of water.  :)

http://www.imakenews.com/medifast/e_article002442367_13.cfm?x=blbrkHP%2cbsndlLwK

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment