Tuesday, July 12, 2011

well...

hahahahahahaaaa.  yeah, getting up in the mornings to do P90X is not happening.  Not even once did it happen.  We both looked at each other and said "I could make up an excuse but I don't want to do it."  So last night I got out the old Wii system and yes, it still tells me "that's obese" and that I'm unbalanced but it turns out that I did learn some yoga stuff from the insane 90X guy and I did much better.  And hey, it was exercise!!

Packing lunches is a known quantity for getting good food versus what I am more likely to buy if left to my own devices during my 30 min lunches so I was happy to have some of hubby's yummy tofu and veggies (peppers, onions, cilantro) for lunch today.

So, it's not the insanity of P90X but it is exercise.  And THAT my friends is honesty and it's what counts.

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment