Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thunderstruck

If you don't know AC/DC you won't recognize the title as one of (imho) the most kick-ass songs there is.  That song is at the beginning of my playlist for my work outs.  And today I am going to complete the playlist.  And re-start the P90X program with hubby.

Coming back from vacation and KNOWING I ate more than usual (yummy goodness) it was really very cool to have 3 people tell me "you're losing more weight".  And yet I know I gained 3 pounds.  But that tells me that the changes in diet have really been ingrained because in the past it would have taken no time whatsoever to gain a good 10 pounds without thinking about it.

We've been talking about the long-term goals.  And being healthy.  And I feel better when we eat good food and I know that exercising makes me feel better (even tho before I do it I really do NOT want to).  So today we will re-start the program.  And the goal is to do it in the mornings.  Oh boy I don't want to do it.  But this is the way to look at it:  by the time I get home from work I won't have to do the work out.  I will be able to just CHILL.

We'll see how it goes.  I'll let you know.

One day.  One step.  One pound at a time.
~N

1 comment:

  1. THUNDER....dodododoDOdo.....THUNDER.....dodododoDOdo.....THUNDER!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete