Wednesday, December 1, 2010

static blob

doing better and getting used to the new points system (the points for things I was used to went up....good thing my daily allowance did too...) but not moving yet.  I mean ok I cleaned and I brought the garbage and recycling in but not actual, I'm-doing-this-on-purpose moving....

And that is no one's fault but my own. 

I just am not motivated to do it.  And until I make myself do it I don't think I will get that motivation high that I get when I'm in the groove, moving constantly.

For now I am a blob on my couch.  Not gaining but not losing.

Mmmmmph.

(on a completely unrelated note I put my Christmas trees up tonight.  Yes trees.  And those made me happy.)

One day.  One pound.  One step (as soon as I make myself take it) at a time.

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment